How to use Sweax
Sweax Underarm Liners® for men and women are highly-absorbent, ultra-thin liners that adhere directly and invisibly to your clothing, eliminating visible sweat marks, leaving you dry, comfortable and confident all day long!
The Sweax advantage:
- Eliminates visible sweat marks
- Highly absorbent and ultra-thin
- Discreet and non-visible
- Soft and comfortable
- Sweat free confidence…all day!
Follow these four easy steps to apply Sweax the first time.
1. Turn garment inside out to expose clean underarm seams.
2. Remove backing paper carefully and place the larger half of the liner on the body side of underarm seam and the smaller half of the liner on the sleeve side of underarm seam.
3. Run fingers out to edges to ensure firm adhesion to garment.
4. Remove after each use, before washing garment.
Sweax Liners will not adhere to soiled garments.
Glue remnants are easily removed after a normal, cool wash.
We recommend Sweax liners be used in conjunction with a deodorant.
If irritation develops, discontinue use. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Please dispose of thoughtfully. Do not flush.